Introduction

1 Belian- The class that unites!
Yes, it's time for a change.
We are scrambled up and we are not going to meet the same faces in the same class anymore.
But, please leave a message here, showing that you are one of the Belianers.
A bunch of good students formed 1 Belian.
A little change for the better.

The ultimate chat box

8:37 PM

:)

Hellooooooooo dead blog. :)
How are you?
I am fine thank you. :D
I think you know who I am ..
Who else uses so many smiley faces right.. ;)
YES, I am me.
:D
If you don't know who I am then too bad lah ..
How's everyone anyway? :)
And when do we go back to school to see which class we're in?
And our buku nota's are GREEN, btw.
A bit nice also la ..
I have no idea why I'm using one line for one sentence.
To take up more space so this looks like a long post to liven up the blog? :)
Maybe .. :D

And who am I? Now that's a secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO, baby tiger. :D

0 comments: